"ARE WE THERE YET?" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.YOU MUST BE A SPRINT CUSTOMER TO ENTER.
- ELIGIBILITY: The "Are We There Yet?" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to Sprint Customers who are in good standing, who are legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska, who must be nineteen (19) years of age and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi). Employees of Sprint Communications Company L.P. or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sprint Communications Company L.P. (the "Sponsor").
- PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The Sweepstakes prizes will be fulfilled by Compliance Sweepstakes Services LLC.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 24, 2011 at 12:01AM ET and ends on October 10, 2011 at 11:59 PM ET (the "Entry Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER:
There are multiple ways to enter the sweepstakes:
- Online or WAP Registration Site Method: Upon completing either registration form, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes receiving one entry.
- Daily Entry via TeleNav Usage Method: Upon completion of the online and or WAP registration form you have consented to be opted-in to automatically receive an entry every day you use the TeleNav GPS application. "Use" is defined as activating a new TeleNav account, making a trip request, performing a search or conducting a map request.
- Mail in Method: To enter without purchase or online or WAP registration obligation, send a 3" x 5" postcard with the following hand-written information – name (first and last), address (no P.O. box), date of birth, email address, day or evening phone number and or your Sprint wireless number to: CSS/Sprint "Are We There Yet?" Sweepstakes. 90 Rockwood Place, Box 301, Rochester NY 14610
Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 10, 2011. Entries must be received no later than October 17, 2011. Valid entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and not entered into the drawing. All late, lost, or incomplete entries are not considered valid entries.
Limit: one Sweepstakes account per Sprint customer; one (1) entry per day via either initial WAP or online registration, mail-in or automatic as a result of TeleNav GPS usage. Entries must be received between 12:00:01 PM (ET) and 11:59:59 AM (the "Daily Entry Period"). In the event that a mail-in entry and an automatic entry are received on the same day, one entry will be voided.
- WINNER DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION:
DRAWING DATES and NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE Sweepstakes Entry Period August 24, 2011 12:00:01 a.m. ET to October 10, 2011 11:59:59 p.m. E.D.T Daily Entry Period 12:00:01 a.m. to 11:59:59 a.m. E.D.T. Eastern Daylight Time Potential Winner Drawing & Notification via Email or Phone on or about 5:00 p.m. E.D.T. Eastern Daylight Time. Potential Winner's Required Response 5-Days from Notification Call or Email One Grand Prize Vacation and TeleNav Premium Service for 1 year ARV $14,120 October 20, 2011 (on or about) October 25, 2011 Five First Prize Winners Kyocera Echo™ phone October 20, 2011 (on or about) October 25, 2011 Seven Weekly Drawings Eight (8) Third Prize Winners Chosen Each Week to Receive a $50 Gas Gift Card Weekly Entry Period Wednesday of Each Week to the following Tuesday Every Wednesday Of the following Entry Week Period Every Monday Of the following Entry Week Period
NOTE: AMOE entries must be received by the last business day of that week's entry or AMOE Entry will be entered into following week's drawing. Odds of winning in any drawing depend upon the number of entries received by the time of that drawing.
The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners by phone and a follow-up email within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
- REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner's behalf.
Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a vacation for themselves and three guests. The value of the prize will vary based on location selected, but will not exceed $14,000. The vacation destination must be within the 48 Contiguous States, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, and will be decided by the grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will work with prize Vendor Compliance Sweepstakes Services LLC to put together a vacation package that may include, but is not limited to accommodations, travel, entertainment, car rental and discretionary cash. The trip must be taken on dates specified agreed to with Prize Fulfillment Vendor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such Grand Prize winner. Travel must be booked at least two (2) weeks prior to travel and all travel must be completed prior to October 10, 2012. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Grand Prize winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel. Once a travel guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Guest must be of legal "Age of Majority" in his/her jurisdiction of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states, but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), unless the guest is the child or legal ward of Grand Prize winner. Travel must be made through the Fulfillment Vendors. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Fulfillment Vendor in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize is subject to seat and hotel availability, as well as Sponsor's terms and conditions generally applicable thereto.
GRAND PRIZE WINNER SHALL BEAR FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND ASSUME ALL RISKS, (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RISK OF INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR DEATH), RELATED TO THE PRIZE TRIP. WINNER WILL AGREE TO SUCH RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK IN HIS/HER LIABILITY RELEASE. Total maximum ARV of Grand Prize $14,000.00.
The Grand Prize winner will also receive TeleNav Premium Service free for one year. Retail value of service is $120.00. Total Grand Prize Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $14,120.00.
First Prize Winners: Five (5) First Place Prize winners will each receive one (1) Kyocera Echo™ phone. Retail value of $449.99. Prize does not include a wireless service plan. All activation and wireless service plan fees are the First Place Prize winners' sole responsibility. Total First Prize ARV is $2,249.95.
Weekly Third Prize Winners: Fifty-six (56) Weekly prize winners will each receive one (1) $50 Gas Gift Card. Total Weekly Prize Value is $2,800.00.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The Grand Prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before a prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of a Winner. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. If any potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. Sprint is not responsible for and will not pay any such taxes. Winners will also be responsible for any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance, receipt and use of the prize not specified herein as being provided, including luggage fees, additional ground transportation, meals, gratuities and souvenirs.
Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of all prizes is $19,169.95. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kansas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Compliance Sweepstakes Services LLC, 106 Elm Street, Stonington, CT 06378. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.