Be a 3D Star Instant Win Game Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Be a 3D Star Instant Win Game (the "Game") is open to legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Sprint Communications Company L.P. ("Sprint"), Euro RSCG Dallas, LLC (d/b/a Euro RSCG 4D Impact), Prize Logic LLC, Acxiom Digital, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies or other companies associated with the promotion of the Game, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Game is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sprint Communications Company L.P. (the "Sponsor"), 6220 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, Kansas 66251. The Sweepstakes Agency is Euro RSCG Dallas, LLC (d/b/a Euro RSCG 4D Impact), 36 E. Grand Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60611. The Sweepstakes Administrator is Prize Logic LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, STE. 405, Southfield, Michigan 48033.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Game constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Game begins at 12:00 A.M. ET on June 13, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on July 22, 2011.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
A. Via Online: To enter, visit www.sprint.com/bea3Dstar and complete the online entry form and submit. Once you submit the entry form, you will have one (1) submission and will receive an instant message back indicating whether or not your submission was an instant winner. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void.
B. Via WAP Page: You may have received a communication from the Sponsor with a link to a Wireless Application Protocol ("WAP") Page. You may enter the Game by completing the entry form and submitting it. Once you submit the entry form, you will have one (1) submission and will receive an instant message back indicating whether or not your submission was an instant winner. Standard WAP charges apply. WAP Page entries will only be accepted from the Game WAP portal.
Entries are limited to one (1) entry form per person per day regardless of method of entry.
6. INSTANT WIN:
You will earn one (1) Instant Win game play after successfully completing the submission form. Limit of 1 entry per person per day for the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry. All entries must be submitted by 7/22/2011 at 11:59:59 PM ET to be eligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Instant Win prizes are randomly time seeded throughout the Promotion Period and awarded to the person who plays on or after the time the prize is randomly seeded. The time of day when you play the game during the Promotion Period, as recorded by the web site technology, and the number of entries received will solely determine whether or not you are a Potential Winner.
As stated above, the Entrant will receive one (1) automatic Instant Win message, which will reveal whether or not they are a potential winner of an Instant Game Prize. If the Entrant receives a winning message, the Entrant will be deemed a potential Instant Game Winner pending confirmation and/or verification of the Entrant’s eligibility, game play and compliance with these Official Rules.
The Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner within five (5) days of the Instant Win result. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact them, or if a potential Instant Winner is determined to be ineligible or found not in compliance with these Official Rules, or in the event that an Instant Game Prize confirmation or Instant Game Prize is returned undeliverable, the Instant Game Prize will be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, that Instant Game Prize may or may not be awarded to an alternate Instant Game Winner.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, or in the event that an Instant Game Prize confirmation or Instant Game Prize is returned undeliverable, the Instant Game Prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to alternate Instant Game Winner. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
8. PRIZES: Thirty-two (32) Prize winners will each receive one (1) HTC EVO 3D 4G phone. Prize does not include a wireless service plan. All activation and wireless service plan fees are the winners’ sole responsibility. The prize Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") is $550.00. Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of all prizes is $17,600.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Game is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Game to address the impairment and then resume the Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Euro RSCG 4D Impact, Prize Logic LLC, Acxiom Digital, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, licensees, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents members, successors and assigns, (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Game or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Game; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Game or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Game, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kansas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
13. GAME RESULTS: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Be a 3D Star Instant Win Game", c/o Euro RSCG 4D Impact, 36 E. Grand Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60611. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.